Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectYour argument is sawft Bihhh!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=182383&mesg_id=182614
182614, Your argument is sawft Bihhh!
Posted by Nappy Soul, Tue Nov-10-15 03:06 PM
I can honestly say that I was briefly an illegal in the US for about a year and eventually regularized my status.In the way you present your point I can bet that you don't know shit about the immigration process. The idea that an immigrant is "stealing" jobs is quite retarded. Someone gotta be doing the hiring.The case against the ability for immigrant to work is a valid one but your grievance is with the hiring party...But cowards can't fight the big boys so they latch out at the voiceless.

I arrived from Europe to Texas on a Wednesday and on Saturday I started my first job. I was working in a industrial bakery using a cousin's ID and social, none of my coworkwers were American-born and most of them just like me were not legal.When there was an American hired , they didn't last for more than a month. For my 14 years in the US. I've never used welfare.I was independent right away.A lot of illegals have kids that are here legally and have to provide for them. No on else would take care of them if they didn't. It's very myopic to think it's all black and white. The prisoners that Obama freed have absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration. Try harder.

>We gotta talk about the impacts of employment here.
>
>If millions of OUR OWN can't get work, why should an illegal?