Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectYou're a goddamned liar and you know it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=181471&mesg_id=181703
181703, You're a goddamned liar and you know it.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Nov-19-15 08:02 PM
The next thing I post you'll be in there saying some slick shit for no reason whatsoever.

The next interaction I have with another poster you'll be in there trying to police my words like a fucking soccer mom.

Then, when I finally decide I've had enough and start talking down to you like the unloved, unwanted, empty, miserable, vile vermin you are, you'll start jumping up and down, waving your arms and typing a mods name in all caps begging for them to ban me for giving you the exact attention you were fucking begging me for in the first place.

Then you'll say some shit, I'll point out how and why you're factually incorrect and don't have a leg to stand on. Then, you'll decide you've had enough for the day and suddenly be above it all.

Then you'll have a few drinks and get a newfound burst of energy/courage/nutts/whateverthefuck and get right back to your trolling.

This will happen.

Because that's who you are, what you do, and from what I've seen over the course of the last two years, pretty much the only thing you have to live for.

How sad is it that your entire day to day existence can be so easily summed up in a few short paragraphs detailing your message board exploits? How shitty must that feel?

Hell I can honestly say that I only pop in here and there and if you see my name in a long, messy back and forth like this, the vast majority of the time it involves you and when it does it ALWAYS begins with you initiating things, and if it's not you, you can pretty much guess who the other names are without looking.

But you? This is your fucking LIFE homie. This is your day to day fix that you can't fucking live without. I'm happy as can be these days and whether or not I'm here tomorrow, the next day, next week or next month, it's a goddamned guarantee that you WILL be here, trolling SOMEONE, bitching about possibly getting banned yet again in the process.

Fun fact: I've never been banned. I've only really received one serious warning and that was fucking YEARS ago. You've been banned at least once and apparently have had a shit ton of warnings and always seem to be on the edge of getting the booted yet again.

So really, whose the bitch? Who's crazy ? Who's overly angry? Who's got serious issues?

Yet again, the facts point in your direction and not mine. You're a sad, sad, pathetic little man and you'll be back doing this bullshit tomorrow and the next day and the day after that because it's all you have in this world.

Have a nice night fucker. You clearly need it.