Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectShut the fuck up. If you were sincere you'd leave me alone
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=181471&mesg_id=181653
181653, Shut the fuck up. If you were sincere you'd leave me alone
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Nov-19-15 02:13 PM
That’s the crux of this shit. You want to be able to troll unfettered and play this shux, who me? bullshit when you get called on it.

You piss and moan about how I speak to you- which, if you haven’t noticed you fucking mutt, is markedly different from the way I speak to everyone else. Psycho Steph caught a dose of that in the crossfire after she wigged the fuck out so bad I naturally assumed I was responding to you initially and decided to leave it in when I edited because that shit was way over the top. Again, check the fucking timestamps your delusional nitwit.

So if your wack ass was really sincere, you’d stop trolling me. And everyone else for that matter, but I’m only concerned with your incessant need to troll every goddamned thing I post.

I don’t say word fucking one to you until you come at me either directly or doing that sideline cosign passive aggressive bullshit, so you can stop being so fucking obtuse about that.

Yes, I don’t own this shit.

Yes, people can type what they want to whom they want.
Cool.

Just know that I never, ever, ever, fucking EVER initiate any interactions with you. I can’t remember the last time that shit happened. It’s been a long time and even if I happened to initiate something with you a time or two…. It’s definitely only a time or two and you jump on my posts pretty much whenever I post, regardless of what the fuck I post.

Stop trolling my posts- which means stop saying things to or about me, since I know you’ll be obtuse about that too- and you won’t have me telling you to play in traffic and calling you a worthless mutt unworthy of human affection.