Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectlol. A lot of men aren't all that impressed with your ill na na
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=180762&mesg_id=180790
180790, lol. A lot of men aren't all that impressed with your ill na na
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Dec-01-15 07:08 PM
A lot of you are little more than a receptacle, a hair above masturbation.

Somehow woman have managed to delude themselves that they all have pure magic between the legs but an awful lot of you seem to be rather mediocre in that department. For every mediocre D you've had, I've had an equally ho-hum bore from a woman.

Seven of ten women who consider themselves a “freak” think they’re a freak for no reason other than they like doggie or some shit, like that’s some wild ass experience.

Of course, I’ve seen a few women (and overly empathetic men) counter that with the misguided argument that men simply aren’t man enough to bring out a woman’s “true” sexuality but that’s really only partly true and only in some cases.

In the end, sex is all about chemistry and if someone is rigid and cold, two scenarios are most likely:

1. They’re just plain rigid and cold. The end. There’s no secret combination to “unlock” these people.

2. Nobody is all that interested in working THAT damn hard to find that combination even if it exists. Trust me, there are plenty of freaky fish in the sea there were many occasions where a woman felt herself a little too much in trying to get me to “work” for it that I dropped her and moved on to the next without a care in the world because in my experience, every time I really had to “work” for it, I wound up throwing my back out- metaphorically speaking- in the process.