Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectCONSPIRACY SISTA HERE...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=180395&mesg_id=180569
180569, CONSPIRACY SISTA HERE...
Posted by Tiggerific, Tue Dec-08-15 01:02 PM
CON...
SPIRACY!!!!!

First the shooters were reported to be 3 large white males in tactical gear.

Now, we are supposed to forget that shit, and believe that two brown folks who practice radical islam did the shit.

Truth: They didn't want the country to be worried about "homegrown terrorist". Especially since they had caucasian features. So what they did was put two brown folks as scapegoats, kill them, and put the blame on them. Captured the real shooters and put them in a psych ward, that way Radical Islam is the enemy and not Pete H. Whitely and Sons.

The only reason the President is going along with this is because a) it makes more of a case for his campaign against ISIL, b) I think they are keeping him out of the loop as to what really happened, c) because there has been radicals on US soil so its believable, especially after the paris bombing.

Stay Woke People!

P.S. I'm not really into conspiracy theories, but I saw this one play out on tv and the net myself. I just can't go with the bait and switch. Something is wrong with this situation.