Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectQuestions for you...?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=180395&mesg_id=180519
180519, Questions for you...?
Posted by BabyYoda, Fri Dec-04-15 08:19 AM
Do you think everyone who goes postal kill the same way? Next, who goes to work and kill fellow co-workers for non work related issues?

I never said that the dude wasn't involved or affiliated with any extremist religious groups. He very well could have had contact with the Taliban, Al Qaeda and Isis while in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. However, I refuse to believe that his work environment was peaches and cream and he just decided to randomly shoot up a work holiday party because of some religious crusade against the "infidels".

The aforementioned scenario is what the media want people to believe. But, I believe he did not like some people at his job based in some negative encounters during his 5 year tenure at the job. I also believe that he deliberately planned to chip some co workers and once he got into it with someone at the party, it gave him the reason to carry out his planned attack and put in work. His actions was terroristic and horrific, but I believe that he had disdain for his co-workers and worked in a hostile work environment.