Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI'm having a real hard time dealing with far right white folks right now...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=180395&mesg_id=180478
180478, I'm having a real hard time dealing with far right white folks right now...
Posted by Kira, Thu Dec-03-15 02:56 PM
Muslims are cool and don't deserve any hate they get. CT, at least you're open, honest, and willing to confront the issues you have. It doesn't seem like you've gone all right wing on muslims.

The gun toting christian extremists are the ones I'm worried about. Fuckers have shot up two establishments this year near me and that has me worried. Took down a state building and a fast food spot. One of these events involved a murder suicide. The other was a pissed off employee. That guy spouting those talking points that has access to weapons and training is the same one I'm weary of all the time.

In all honesty, I'm worried about getting gunned down by a reckless policer officer for jaywalking than I am muslims. My ready to die hierachy of needs goes police officer then far right gun toting extremist. Everyone else is cool.