Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectThis is beyond hilarious coming from you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=172069&mesg_id=172190
172190, This is beyond hilarious coming from you.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jan-15-14 04:08 PM
>he sets lil bait traps waiting for a response so he can then
>come at u all batshyt and use the excuse that u attacked him
>1st

Sets bait traps?

lol

Good lord are you a sad one. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Bait traps? So… I goad people into attacking me so I can have an excuse to attack back? Is that the new excuse you’re making for yourself and others? “Sure, he attacked CT first, but CT manipulated him into it.”. Do you realize how hilarious this sounds?

We both know you're talking about me. Please, show me where and how I came at anyone “batshyt” in this thread. I’ll wait. In fact, show me where I came at you “batshyt” in that last post where I called you out on your passive aggressive posts just like I am here. Show me the “batshyt” responses.

>i aint peep till i started noticing how he recollects any and
>every preconceived slight when folk call him out on his
>behavior

Lol. No. I recollect the facts on interactions and present them in their factual context when passive aggressive people like you distort, twist, or flat out make up things to fit your agenda.

>just avoid interacting with dude all together.

Why aren’t you doing that? Are you going to fall back on this bullshit narrative that you weren’t interacting with me simply because you didn’t name names? Further, you have negative interactions with damn near everyone here, so you’re the last person who should be talking about who should be avoided. Much like Deadzombie’s wack ass, you’re trying to distract people from the fact that you’re something of a pariah yourself by pointing in my direction.

You should figure out a new way to get people to like you, because this is wack as fuck.