Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subject
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=172069&mesg_id=172145
172145, As usual, you’re dripping an astounding level of hyperbole.
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Jan-15-14 11:53 AM
>Up an elementary school if the kids "got on ur nerves".

Stop it. There’s literally nobody here on OKP that indicates anything close to this sort of mentality. You and several others here are the absolute worst sort of armchair psychiatrists imaginable, and you guys are always itching to turn everyone who doesn’t get along with the OKS mainstream into Charlie Manson. You talk like you’re a goddamned seasoned FBI profiler.

>would like go see many of u cut off from society all together.
>That'd make me feel better

Based on what, exactly? Talk about extreme. You’re over here diagnosing people as the lowest of societies low on a regular basis, despite very little evidence to suggest anything of the sort. Stop and think for a minute about what kind of psychological issues you must have to so consistently do that shit.

How about this?

You’re probably just one of the many self-righteous OKP’s who is most likely an awkward fucking loser in the real world and happened to find the one place in the world where they seem to fit in. Since you/they fit into the mainstream of OKP, you can now unleash your own passive aggressive vitriol in the direction those who don’t really fit the OK norm. You’ve probably got a host of mental and emotional issues at home, and that’s why you’re constantly trying to project these issues onto so many of those you come across here.

>And I rarely need to or use my phone in the movies but if I'm
>texting a friend to help them find where I'm sitting that's
>not the end of the world

Some people think that’s an asshole thing to do. You take that and conclude those people would shoot a school of children. The only crazy in here is the person who draws such wildly unreasonable conclusions. People think it's an asshole thing to do at the theater, but literally nobody here thinks he should have died or even gotten shot for it.

>Talking never! But a quick txt not during the movie come on
>And the dad should not have been so combative but jeez he's
>dead

>Someone is dead and y'all talking bout movie phone etiquette

Show me all the people who think he should have died for this.
In fact, show me ONE.
One person who seriously says this was just.
We’ll wait.
You’re in here huffing and puffing and calling people crazy and saying they’d shoot up a school of children, yet you literally haven’t a single, solitary post to back that shit up.

>This place is so fucked at times

No, that would be you. You’re such a fucking drama queen who can’t wait to turn any shred of negative interaction into a detailed psych profile of America’s future serial killers.

Do you know what the biggest mental disorder on OKP tends to be?

DEPRESSION. No, really, it’s pretty fucking well known.

How many murders do we have here on OKP? For all this talk of mental issues, all these cheap shots thrown at people for supposedly needing mental help, where are all the supposedly psychotic interactions that would suggest acts of extreme violence?

They. Don’t. Fucking. Exist.

What we do have, however, are a slew of people who have actually taken their OWN lives.

The sort of mental problems that persist among Okayplayers are nothing like what you continue to assert upon that high horse wedged up your condescending ass.

You’re so busy trying to diagnose everyone as being terrible human beings, you’re blinded to just how terrible a person you and others like you are in the process.