Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectYour response definitely makes you an illiterate jackass.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=172069&mesg_id=172088
172088, Your response definitely makes you an illiterate jackass.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Jan-14-14 06:07 PM
You posted like you didn’t pay attention to what I wrote, but you were itching to tell me off so you just went with that.

The problem is, you’re apparently a moron who doesn’t comprehend sarcasm.

The whole point is that these selfish, inconsiderate assholes who text, talk, and bring their babies to the theater are annoying, irritating, and piss off the many of us who are there to actually watch the movie we paid for in a bad way.

I don’t understand *actually* shooting someone for being an asshole in the theater, but I understand the emotional frustration that can mount for some when their stuck dealing with the selfish, inconsiderate actions of others.

I’m sure you think Chris Rock is a deplorable, heartless human being for saying there’s a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs, but that’s because you’re an asshole who checked out before the punch line and decided he was serious.

It’s funny that you to do comedy writing, yet you’re not clever enough to see that I ended my post with a classic Chris Rock joke and realize that I wasn’t serious. You’ve got to be a moron, or an asshole with an OK-genda who couldn’t wait to tell off the screen name instead of responding to the actual post. Either way, it makes you a first class jackass