Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI love the idea of shooting people for talking and texting during movies.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=172069&mesg_id=172079
172079, I love the idea of shooting people for talking and texting during movies.
Posted by Cold Truth, Mon Jan-13-14 10:29 PM
I honestly can't count how many times I've thought "God I wish somebody would just shoot this fucking guy".

My only beef with this is that I couldn't be present for such a just act of retribution. That theater should put dude's head on a spike to warn all the other inconsiderate talkers and texters in that theater. I wish more people like the shooter existed.

I mean, where the fuck is this guy when *eye* need him? Where was he when I was watching The Wolf of Wall Street last weekend and the five Omega Moo sisters sat right behind my wife and I and didn't shut up from the start of the trailers to their post-movie trip to the bathroom stalls?

All I'm saying is that I totally get the Scrubs fantasy of shooting these people. In the end, it's common sense that you don't actually do it. I don't condone it... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut there's a small part of me that would be lying if I said I didn't understand. Remember, as Uncle Chris Rock taught us all: There's a reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs. You just don't do it.