Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectRIP...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=167675&mesg_id=167838
167838, RIP...
Posted by Crash85, Fri Dec-07-12 04:55 PM
I didn't know him and not even sure if we had interactions on here... But damn... suicide is just never the answer... Bomb brought up how OKP is a community more than other message boards... A lot of times, I don't feel like I'm part of that community, but I do know if I ever made a post here and asked for help, I know someone here would respond... I know someone would be willing to help... I don't know if that's true of other message boards...

We all love OKP for laughs, crazy ass stories, discussion, debates, etc... I've seen two RIP posts in the past few weeks and this place really comes together to pay some form of respect... Bomb was right, this place is very much a community... And even though some, including I, don't always feel part of it, we are all part of it...

Like I said, I never knew Radin and can't remember any particular interaction between us... But his death honestly saddens me...