Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI've met many people off this site.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=167675&mesg_id=167817
167817, I've met many people off this site.....
Posted by KosherSam, Thu Dec-06-12 10:19 PM
every okp I've ever kicked it with has been cool (even they who shall not be named), and when I chop it up with yall on here on a multitude of topics I frequently think "This is someone that I'd get along with" and I've never been wrong yet.

I never met radin, but we had inboxed on a few different occasions. Like many of you have said, this is the first okp death to really hit me.

I've donated to help people in need on here. I went (briefly) to the NYC RE:. I talk to yall more frequently than most members of my family. This community means a lot to me, I'm not gonna pretend that it's just a messageboard. Having gone to school 1,000 miles from where I live, I don't get to see my close friends very often. On a week to week basis, most of the people that I hang out with are people I met through here.

I'm rambling, but I just wanted to say this in closing: On a daily basis, this place makes my day better. Thank you all for that from the bottom of my heart.