Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjecta few thoughts:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=165394&mesg_id=165918
165918, a few thoughts:
Posted by JustLisa, Sat Feb-18-12 11:38 PM
it was a beautiful service, one that i didn't mind just sitting and taking in. i was very full. we lost a treasure way too soon.

so glad the family decided to have her homegoing service in a humble, little church. there were talks at having it in some big forum but Cissy said, "as for me and my house, we will {continue} to serve the Lord". AWESOME that MILLIONS that would never step foot near a church to hear anybody's sermon were indeed taken to church today.

i'm VERY disheartened/saddened by Bobby's (and his children's) treatment.

we've ALL got a date w/destiny. i've experienced no less than 6 deaths in the past three months (not including celebrities) and it's just reiterated my mortality and the mandate to do as much as i can with the "dash" in between my dates.

i will be in church tomorrow, giving my reverence and praising Him as i have been EVERY Sunday (- 1) since i recommitted myself (and family) to do so.

i don't know why she had to go so soon, but i do indeed pray that her soul/spirit has finally found peace. i pray for the loved ones she left behind that will miss her sorely. i pray that Bobbi Kristina finds her way. :-(