Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectlotion and elbow
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=163394&mesg_id=163589
163589, lotion and elbow
Posted by bnicedh, Sat Oct-20-12 10:40 AM
Years ago...I met this chick I was working with. Admittly she had a phatty. She came at me (at the time, I had never turned down a woman, I was 24). So I'm all in. Weeks go by and she's telling me how she got all these skills...blah blah blah! I go over there one night and its all systems go. She lays me down on the and pulls out some lotion. I'm thinking 'Ok, she gonna massage, rubs herself down...etc'. No, she puts the lotion in the crevice of her elbow (Err face) she then starts stroking it with her elbow...I'm like uhhhhhhhhhh WTF!?!? She is staring me right in the face "You like that yea....I know you"...NO I DONT!!

So then she lays down, i start to get on top of her, she's like wait...puts lotion in her belly button grabs it and circulates my dick in her belly button! I'm like...WTF!?!?!?

So FINALLY I get it in. She rolls me over, starts riding and moaning, in my head, I'm like, OK, we getting somewhere, next thing I know she throws both her hands in the air and screams 'WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOOO I CAME" Falls on my chest slowly and literally starts snoring and is knocked out sleep. I'm laying there with patches of lotion all on my stomach a knocked out girl and a hard dick, like really!?!?. I had to slide from up under her like Marcus Graham Boomerang style...I just left!