Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI was 15 or 16
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=163394&mesg_id=163575
163575, I was 15 or 16
Posted by J_Sun, Fri Oct-19-12 01:54 PM
Over at my girlfriend's apartment and she wants to fuck bad... but her parents are home and she's on her period.... she's trying to talk me into going to fuck in the stairwell (we had done that before). I'm against it, she says she had just changed her tampon and it wasn't hardly anything, my teenage hormones take over common sense.

We go to the stairwell and she's on top and it feels really good... she was tryin to move a bit and she pulled off..... and that's when I saw it.... my dick was COVERED in chunky blood. It looked like I had literally stabbed her pussy. I was so grossed out and instantly lost my hard on.

Now there's the issue of we're in the stairwell of an apartment building, I got a bloody ass dick and nothing to clean it up with. It was a hot mess.

For the longest time, I had a one day before and one day after no fly zone in place. Still today, I avoid peak times like I ran out of anytime minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes I contemplate moving to a warmer place, then the lake and skyline give me a warm embrace" © Common