Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectyou are crazy as fuck, yo...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=155676&mesg_id=155786
155786, you are crazy as fuck, yo...
Posted by FromTheGo, Thu Sep-27-12 03:32 PM
everyone ain't trying to get yo pussy first of all...

...secondly,

reading a book with headphones on while walking is a classic sign of a socially awkward fool.

Rush hour time is SO precious that you have to read Eric Jerome Dickey or the Bible, while listening to 2 Chainz and playing Temple Run while walking to the bus or train...

Half these broads plug into these outward devices just to take themselves further away from reality and interaction.

Is Gucci Mane that much more important...
Is 50 Shades of bullshit, THAT pivotal in your life?

Humanity suffers when women, the nurturers and mothers and teachers of this Earth, rush to disassociate themselves from their surroundings....

...each one teach one, not each one for themselves...

...the world was far better when people talked to each other and formed a sense of community and unity...

...nowadays, that antisocial "don't look at me, don't talk to me, don't tell me how to do anything, LEAVE ME ALONE! type bullshit takes society back so far...

Men will steady holla at what we like and strike convo...

If you are a man who is know to be a life of the party and conversationalist, as well as a jovial person in general, it will irk you to see people so focused on negativity and not appreciating the blessings and happiness they should be thankful for...

...oh you had a bad day, someone looked at your titties on the bus, someone with bad teeth had the audacity to say hello to you on the platform, you are so down and not feeling bothered????

...someone just died, someone just got raped, someone lost a leg or just got diagnosed with cancer...

...all this to say, THE WORLD DON'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU HEFFA! people have it much worse and some have it better and that negative, bitchy shit has no place in normal interaction.

Fuck your antisocial armor (phone, headphones, books etc.) a hello is a hello. A compliment is a compliment.

...saw this broad on the train a week ago on her okcupid phone app looking though boxes or pictures or however that shit works, and a dude say in front of her in a side facing seat and looked at her, smiled (said nothing) and sat there. 5 min later dude says, I like your ankh tattoo -short version of the story she was tatted up- and he has a similar one on his bicep, and she gives this annoyed look and pulls out some headphones and puts them in, naan music app turned on naan radio app, just still on that okcupid shit (I was all up in her screen trying to see what kinda pics she posted, cause she was banging...)

her lonely ass probably went home to set up a jump off session with some nigga named Nathaniel and missed an opportunity to just have a convo with dude and THAT shit happens ALL THE TIME...

memo to all of the men:
Don't you let the devil steal your joy...if you let her she will make you her toy...