Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subject2 my knowledge ive only had sex with 1 married man....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=150574&mesg_id=151155
151155, 2 my knowledge ive only had sex with 1 married man....
Posted by prajna, Thu Sep-29-11 07:06 PM
ofcourse i didnt know he was married at first...but once a mutual associate spilled the beans...we addressed it and carried on...but i was mad young...like 19 or 20....@ that age i was so selfish i didnt really care or feel bad about it....his wife lived in a whole different state....it was a Summer fling....he tried to make it more...but i deaded that once the Summer was over....

but i dont regret it or feel bad about it...

BUT im pretty positive he's the only married guy ive ever been with....

BUT what about married men who still go out of their way to reach out to you??....i have 2 ex's who are now married and they call several times a year just to "say hi" allegedly....and one he still does favors for me if im in his town....id never have sex with either of them because now that im older i respect the fact that they are married...but y would a married man still be calling me reminiscing on the past??? and y would a married man still be down to do random favors for me??....men suck....i always think i feel sorry for their wives....