Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectReading this shit making my head hurt...chick willing to lay on her
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=150574&mesg_id=150686
150686, Reading this shit making my head hurt...chick willing to lay on her
Posted by bestflava1, Thu Sep-29-11 01:35 PM
back knowing it can hurt someone else and dont give a fuck is the kinda bitch i like to fuck up and not give a fuck....

this shit is so amazing to me especially at our age....

when folks are young and just make young selfish mistakes....im like AIGHT...i guess so....

but when folks are GROWN....creating and raising life beyond their own...FOH with that shit.....these are the things that as women have become OKAY....I cant clap to that and i know she dont care but........*frowns*

if my husband cheated HELL YES im mad at him......im also mad at the dumb bitch that KNOWINGLY participated......cause that shit is just WRONG.....damn is it that hard to find a man to fuck you....IS IT REALLY THAT HARD.....that women just dont give a fuck if they HELP tear a marriage to pieces......then shrug they shoulders on some....

*shit i aint make no promises to them...with them....or for them*

its all good until their husband cheats brings home aids or some shit OR gives it to the person he is cheating with bitches wont be shruggin bout that HIV diagnosis tho

so many things I wanna say in this post but i know if i continue ill be on some borderline disrespectful shit and that aint necessary.....i just feel that women that think and feel that way are trife.....disgusting....get ya pussy...matterfact ya whole entire self off the clearance rack.....get ya mind right