Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjecti'm really not trying to dodge anything at all.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=150574&mesg_id=150683
150683, i'm really not trying to dodge anything at all.
Posted by Damali, Thu Sep-29-11 12:47 PM

>you remove the responsibility from all of this shit when you
>add in the nonchalant attitude and all the "oh i don't care i
>live by my own rules" yadda yadda yadda
>
>all while totally ignoring that you may be hurting other
>people etc etc etc

but that's the thing. if the wife is hurt by his actions, it's his fault, not mine. that's how i see it. now if to you, that's me not taking responsibility, then so be it. but it works the other way too. if my husband cheated, i wouldn't blame that woman at all. i'd blame him. i expect him to take the responsibility.

we are all adult and are responsible for when we break promises to people. i have not made any promises to any married couples.

>you are ok with potentially hurting others and you don't care
>and that's fine. But don't try to make it seem like it's this
>beautiful liberating thing. That right there i can't clap
>to...and i'm sure you're gonna say you don't care which is
>whatever as well

i did not try to say that my way is liberating. i'm simply saying its my way. end of story.

>i always wonder why you even bother to say shit in these kinda
>posts

why does anyone respond to any post? because they feel like it.

people respond in confession wednesday (and other posts) with all KINDS of personal, gut wrenching angst and honest real life issues.

so why is it concerning that I respond to a post with my honest opinion on something? just cuz you don't agree? is it weird that other people responded to this post with their honest opinion? lol

ask yourself the same question next time you respond to something with a personal anecdote.

d