Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectagain, if you need to believe that, it's cool.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=150574&mesg_id=150643
150643, again, if you need to believe that, it's cool.
Posted by Damali, Thu Sep-29-11 11:20 AM
>if you were (happily) married you wouldnt shrug off him
>cheating

no i wouldn't shrug it off. we'd have a problem. but the difference is, i wouldn't be angry at the other person...i'd be angry at him...cuz it's his responsibility, and his alone, to honor our agreement (whatever it is) then we would need to address the reasons.

mind you, it would be very strange for my husband to cheat on me because i'm so open about sex. i'm the kind of wife that you could talk to, in bed, during sex about how you wanna dick down the honey in the office next to yours, and i'd want you to tell me how you think her pussy would taste.

then i might even let you get some, once, if i could watch.

>if you had a daughter, you wouldnt raise her thinking it was
>okay to fuck married men

of course not. i wouldn't promote it at all. just like i was a stripper but would never encourage another woman to do it. i'd discourage them. but if my daughter chose it anyway, i wouldn't judge her.

clearly, you have a problem accepting that other people can and do think differently than you.

d

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body. But rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming .... WOW what a ride." — Mark Frost