Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjecti don't mind.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=150574&mesg_id=150623
150623, i don't mind.
Posted by Damali, Thu Sep-29-11 11:15 AM
>Like why does a man being married not present a barrier to
>you messign with him?
>
>Do you care about the wifey?
>
>Or do you just think "hey, he's the one cheating, not me..."
>and roll with it?

my general philosphy is that it is the sole responsibility of the two people that are in the marriage, to protect/honor that marriage.

with that said, i don't purposely go after married men. generally, if i see i guy i think is cute, i check his finger. if i see a ring, i don't flirt.

however, if he approaches me, and depending on the situation (because i don't just go hang etc w/any guy that approaches me) and other factors, i might go out.

generally, i'm very picky and i actually find dating married men to be kind of annoying with all the sneaking and hiding. so it's happened less and less frequently over the years. at this point, i'd probably only do it if he could be useful to me in some other way. But I definitely never have any interest in asking or wanting them to leave their wives..like why i would i want a real relationship with him? he's a cheater.

i also don't flirt and would never sleep with the husband or boyfriend of a woman that i personally know or am friends with.

d