Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subject
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=146305&mesg_id=146486
146486, RE: This is why you’re Stalker #4 (A Bottom Fail) and not number 3, 2, or 1
Posted by Ted Gee Seal, Tue Apr-05-11 10:30 PM

>
>Dude, maybe you love me more than I care about what you think
>or believe.

Your replies say otherwise. May you find the peace to accept in yourself what your replies already expose.

>
>
>Yes! Yes! Ooooh you got me! ← It’s called Sarcasm. Yes ,
>I sometimes participate in the art of being sarcastic. What?
>You’re acting like you just found Al Capone’s Vault or
>something. Dude please.
>
>I stand by ever word I have said. Fact. Point Blank.

May you one day find the peace to let your yes be yes and your no be know, and truly stand by your words rather than trying to divorce yourself of their intent. Otherwise, why else would you hide from calling me feminine in the past, or are you trying to hide from the slick things you admitted you said now? May you live to love yourself better than this.

Perhaps on that day you will better reconcile yourself with what you preach:

http://www.caseministries.com/2008/05/tdw-05-29-08-every-careless-word.html

"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment." (Matthew 12:36)

Jesus spoke plainly about our idle words, yet His warning often goes unheeded. Jesus said that for every idle word there will be a time of accounting in the day of judgment. We would expect Jesus to condemn profane and vile uses of the tongue, but idle words? Idle words are things we say carelessly, without concern for their impact on others. We too quickly assume that the sins of our tongue are minor sins, sins that God will overlook. Yet Jesus was fully aware of the devastating nature of our words, for the idle words that come from our mouths give a lucid picture of the condition of our heart (Matt. 15:17–20).

The Book of Proverbs encourages us to speak less rather than risk saying something offensive (Prov. 17:28). Often when we have nothing significant to say we are tempted to speak injurious, idle words. The more time we spend in idle chatter, the greater the likelihood that we will say things that are harmful. James cautioned believers to be “swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath” (James 1:19). We are in much less danger of saying something offensive when we are listening than when we are speaking!

Think carefully about the words that come from your mouth. Christians should speak only words that uplift and bring grace to others (Eph. 4:29). Do you need to speak less? Do you need to be more careful about the kind of humor you use? Ask the Holy Spirit to help you evaluate whether your words build up others or whether they destroy and hurt others.

>>
>
>
>BTW, I have still never said anything hateful. Looks like the
>Vault is still empty.

Oh, no coals on the fires of hell in regards to a transsexual either? no sideways calling people false prophets? Keep denying it please. The further you deny yourself the closer we may get to finding you peace in yourself.

>>
>>
>
>
>Doc, you are the one looking for me with the flashlight in the
>mid-day noon light trying to find out what you can dig up. You
>are totally laughable. As for your sinning, I could care less
>what you do, except when you do it concerning me and for that
>Joe, you darn right I’m going to speak on it. So, sin on all
>you like, just stop lying on me when you do it. It’s not a
>good look.

I'm glad I can bring laughter to your world of righteousness. I'm afraid I can't begin to care about what you do and do not tell me to do. Listening to advice from other people on OKP? That's not from the book of Case! I shall choose to do as you do, rather than as you say.

>
>
>
>>>Hey, like I said, I don't think anyone should have to live
>>in
>>>the closet; maybe you do, I don't know your stance. But, I
>>say
>>>live outside like everybody else and we can all get along
>by
>>>knowing more about one another an stop hiding who we really
>>>are.
>>
>>Indeed oh wise and great Case, indeed.
>>
>
>
>Now you’re the one with issues of confusion. See hat happens
>when you lie too much. You can’t keep that crap straight.
>Fist you say that I have low self-esteem. Now you call me Wise
>and Great.

What I call you has no bearing on how you feel about yourself. May you one day reach the discernment of basic reading comprehension. I feel you will find much peace on this day once you can follow a seven word sentence. Much luck to you wise sage!

>
>Dog you stay on something special.

Oh you are too kind.

>
>The Vault is still open and empty, but for some reason you
>don’t believe that there’s noting in it. That’s the habit of
>a stalker. They try to make something happen that just ain’t
>there.

It's a closet, my friend. We'll loose you from it one day!

>
>God will doe what God does and that is a fact. The other fact
>is that you Sir are a Liar and I will continuer to concern
>myself with your detestable deeds, as long as you keep
>perpetuating lies concerning me.

Oh concern yourself with me? Your investment in such a lowly liar and man of detestable deeds pleases me. Since these aren't hateful words, because you never speak those around here, I must surmise they come from an intense love. Oh great Case! What a journey lies before us!

>
>As for being a staler, Duke, you are the on that keeps tolling
>for post with my name in them, posting in post about my
>actions, running to post a response to anyone that will
>listen, trying to cosign anything negative about me,
>researching post that I have participated in, copying post
>URL’s, spending time to try and disect any kind of linkage to
>validate your agenda, but you don’t want to be called a
>Stalker…. Yeah Ok Stalker #4..

Oh, bequeath me the title of lowly Stalker #4 oh wise Case. For surely, a better man wouldn't deem me worthy even of reply. I am heartened by your investment and care in my endeavours, just as you are pleased by my care in your own! Oh happy meeting of intent and circumstance!

>
>Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted,
>obsessive attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of
>people) to others. Stalking behaviors are related to
>harassment - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalking

I am well aware, but thanks for the reminder oh wise one.