Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectIt was cool to finally meet a lot of yawl, it's been a long time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=140665&mesg_id=140886
140886, It was cool to finally meet a lot of yawl, it's been a long time
Posted by Grand_Royal, Mon May-31-10 10:30 PM
My highlights:
The sessions on the 10th flr were ridiculous, if I ever get lung cancer, I know exactly the moment it happened. Big shout out to DVS for comin thru all weekend. I had to bounce last night before I blacked out and never got a chance to say peace to u & Raina.

Fluid was cool, they played pretty much everything. Name a song, any song...they played that shyt!

The picnic was very well organized, almost too damned organized; I can't get a 2nd burger? lol I had a helluva time gettin' there, but it was a great location and plenty to eat and drink.

I had a blast at karaoke, but never try to squeeze 50 drunk folks into a 20 person karaoke room. If u do, make sure Adwhizz is one of those folks, he's a fuckin' wild man! I need to see some footage of that. I caught a lil' bit thanks to Chanel, but I need to see reactions too lol

All in all, I really didn't hate anybody and there was minimum irritation; that's a major success in my world.

I'm scientific, but my reflex gangster