Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectMad Dog 20/20 Toast to my roomies at the Telly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=140665&mesg_id=140805
140805, Mad Dog 20/20 Toast to my roomies at the Telly
Posted by Crisco, Mon May-31-10 08:34 AM
Chanel900 is the coolest person I've met in a minute, truly enjoyed kicking it with her this weekend, with her fine ass and her friend Christina that saved the day by showing up early and getting us checked in....WHo is also finna than a mug...TO MsBadu my official MD 20/20 drinking partner...We got it in the first nite...And of Course The man the Myth and the Legend MiracleRic, We got it in all weekend...

Great times at the reunion, GOt to meet so many people.

Walking to South Street for Jim's Steak was fun until we saw the Line. Wbgirl can drink the MD 20/20 with the best of em. Damali, The white dress at the picnic was hitting :-) SunnieCristna was straight gliding in her MIami dress, looking fly...IKilan and I were discussing numerous Hip Hop topics in conclusion he a hip hop head just like me...LOL

AbdulJaleel aka AJ was holding down the Tshirt game. And the bathroom smoke breaks two thumbs up. THanks DVS for bringing Chicagos Finest for me DirtyDee and Grand Royal...Good times..

Ms Pele it was good to see you again, with your fine self. Stop falling off the face of the earth. LOL And thanks for bringing my new e-crush Mahogany, She was everything I thought she would be. Beautiful, Nice, down to earth and like fam from word one.....We all gotta kick it in Philly real soon.

MissJ You got the tape, I want my royaties .....LOL Tried to give you a hug when I was leaving but you was a tad tipsy :-)

Adwhizz is officially the life of the party. He got more energy than me, Who knew...

Almighty we gotta kick it in DC or Bmore this summer, lets go slap some hells angels, ok maybe not...LOL

Oh I love me some lovejones, She is cooler than a fan.
Chillin chief yall got lucky in that game of spades. You to labcoat, nah just playing, My spades game was off this weekend :-(