Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectSnoop Dogg
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=131953&mesg_id=133197
133197, Snoop Dogg
Posted by 15, Sun Nov-09-08 04:12 PM
most of you got to see my favorite snoop moment when he agreed to to chapelle's Weed Olympics (actually yall saw a scene on the "greatest misses" show when he did the "what america means to me" speech, but had wayne brady not been in the lobby of the hotel when the "black sheep"/pitch idea to dave" was being shot at the beverly hills 4 seasons then they woulda shown the weed ep instead of the VERY last minute impromt brady bit.

in short. 3 interns vs snoop and the bishop.

they'd smoke snoops weed and then try to do normal things like ride a bike. play 3 on 3, and write essays.

but overall i was there for history (i was there the day rell made "drop it like its hot"....part there to olive branch snoop who felt some sort of way cause i never returned a phone call and part gloating to pharrell cause i ---against MAJOR ODDS---dated his video costar luh nee shuh cole (im sorry...she is semi narcissist and googles herself everyweek so im spelling it wrong on purpose) and we came to visit.

its an amazing thing to hear a song that you KNOW will be a hit the second you hear it.