Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectHow is the Capt. Save-A-Ho Business Adapting in Recession Times
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=126881&mesg_id=127199
127199, How is the Capt. Save-A-Ho Business Adapting in Recession Times
Posted by DolemiteConvention2001, Sat Dec-20-08 01:41 PM
Now Capt. Save A Ho seems to be a somewhat recession proof business,hoes always need saving right? But if you're laid off or your hustles aren't what they used to be then what? Are certain things cutback like not buying the latest Gucci but compensated in other ways like cleaning out the bathtub,sending money to moms for groceries?

Or is it a case of fuck a recession or potential foreclosure,these hoes need saving and even with the imported high line fashions even more expensive,I'm making sure she's dressed in the best Prada has to offer while she's fucking Kareem or someone else harder and meaner than me,she'll know one day how good I am and what I can do for the next dude.Maybe there's an ass massage or a more meaningful kiss on the lips and long hug in the very distant future.

Those early college years and early to mid 20s are the absolute worst time trying to make sense of the game because noone really knows who they are or what they want so there's a lot of aggravation but at the rate you're going,your Save-A Ho resume will be airtight enough to take it out to Hollywood and rescue Halle from another inevitable divorce.