Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI'll spare you the gritty details...suffice to say that this decision is the
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=126881&mesg_id=127178
127178, I'll spare you the gritty details...suffice to say that this decision is the
Posted by Lardlad95, Fri Dec-19-08 11:32 PM
culmination of George Lucas' racist tendencies. He treats Wookiees like they're non-sentients despite their rich culture/history and aptitude with technology. There are many species who should be barred from having Jedis if he's going to ban Wookiee jedi. The damn thing makes no sense.

Also dude shows blatant contempt for his fan base. Now if dude wants to make crappy movies that are antithetical to the brilliance of his original trilogy, that's one thing. But the EU has long been the domain of die hard fans and writers/artists who are more capable of handling the canon than he is. But he continues to intrude upon this realm utilizing his authority to completely destroy the only segment of his media empire that truly satisfies fans, and as a result so many of the EU's handlers have to retcon brilliant additions to the canon to satisfy Lucas' idiocy.

I'm Plo Kloon's master was the legendary Tyvokka....I mean this shit is unreal!

"Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one"-Anonymous

The sharpest sword is a word spoken in wrath;the deadliest poison is covetousness;the fiercest fire is hatred; the darkest night is ignorance.-The Buddha