Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectRE: bitch. really.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=126881&mesg_id=127119
127119, RE: bitch. really.
Posted by Lamp2Dope4U, Sun Dec-21-08 02:55 AM
>you're neither funny, or smart. you're also not very
>original, either. and i see your blood pressure is up. YOU
>TYPING HARD, lol.
>
>i bet you really think you're telling me off, don't you?
>
>now THAT is funny.
>
>boy, for someone who is so much smarter and better than me,
>that doesn't care what i think....you really seem to care what
>i think.
>
>lmao!
>
>go ahead and have the last word, though. i know you want it.

*sighs*

How you gonna tell ME who I am? You don't know how smart I am or not. You don't know shit about me to speak on what I know or don't know.

Talk about not being funny. What have you said that was funny? What comedy shows have you been on?

Just admit that you were out of line and out of pocket so we can end this shit. And tell your hoe savin' vj to re-read the hoe savin' manual because he clearly sucks at it.

Lastly, stop repeating yourself. You already said that I am not funny and smart. But, you have the paucity(look it up genius) to tell me that I am not original? I know you are a hypocrite, but you are being redundant and its annoying.

Best thing for you to do is workin' on your fuckin' skills because that is pretty much all you good for, if you know what's good for you. What else can you contribute to this world other than spittin out crack babies and future criminal ass animal babies?

Make sure in the future, you seriously miss me and not respond to me because I have no time to continuously waste going back and forth with a funky snatch harlot who has no life, no class, no fortune and no common sense.

Peace