Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectWooooow. I Can't Believe It...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=124443&mesg_id=125033
125033, Wooooow. I Can't Believe It...
Posted by professor, Wed Nov-05-08 11:32 AM
I must confess, I didn't think there were enough well meaning white people in this country for this to happen. I'm glad I was wrong.

The looks of the faces of those 666 people at McCain's concession speech are priceless.

We should make this the official end of the era of the glorification of ignorance. Black and white. It is no longer cool to be dumb.

There is freedom of speach in America, but if you are ignorant and/or racist, you don't deserve a public platform. Share that ignorance locally with your own dumb kind.

Brothers and Sisters, now that we have a dignified, educated black FIRST FAMILY in the Black House, let us stop letting the willfully ignorant, unrepently ghetto set the trends in our culture.

With a dignified black first lady like Michelle Obama in the Black House, "Real Housewives of Atlanta" needs to be taken off of the air due to low viewership.

Just as the ignorant whites who are clearly in the minority were making all whites look bad, so are the ignorant blacks. Let us deny them a public platform so that the rest of country -- and the world -- will realize that the majority of us, white and black, are much better than that.

Spread the word: IT IS NO LONGER COOL TO BE DUMB! YES WE CAN! IF YOU ARE LAZY, BE ASHAMED! IF YOU ARE RACIST, BE EMBARASSED!

... wow.