Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectokay now lets look at the details.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=122420&mesg_id=122552
122552, okay now lets look at the details.
Posted by PlanetInfinite, Thu Oct-23-08 05:00 PM
first up. let's pretend that it's a major coincidence that a mccain volunteer would get attacked in pittsburgh when mccain is trying to win PA by any means.

now this shit:

According to a campaign spokesperson, after seeing her bumper sticker supporting McCain, the suspect said, 'Oh you're with McCain, you're with the McCain campaign? I'm going to teach you a lesson.'"

- a campaign spokesperson or the police? i want to get a real police officer and a statement on this.

- him getting angry after getting 60 bucks? a tall dude like that. looking at the bumper sticker of someone's car? first thing i'd do is get the fuck outta there. why would he want to stick around when apparently there's a lotta bars and people walking around at 9pm?

- how could he assume that she was with the campaign. he can assume that she's a supporter. but why assume that she's with the campaign? would a mugger really say that?

- "i'm going to teach you a lesson" i haven't heard a criminal say this EVER. specially no nigga.

------------------------------------------