Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectMethod Man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=106770&mesg_id=107078
107078, Method Man
Posted by kate404, Thu Jun-28-07 12:52 PM
i went to a wu-tang autograph signing at wu-wear in atlanta, around '98-99, the height of their popularity. some of you atl folks may have been there for this one. we got there real early, there were only like a hundred people there when i showed up, we formed a line. a couple hours go past and there are thousands of people there. people all out on peachtree street fucking up traffic, just a mob of people.

wu-tang shows up a few hours late. it wasn't all of them, i could only see a couple of them walk into wu wear, like rza and ghost.

method man says fuck that and just starts running around the crowd. just getting crunk. giving people hugs and running around being crazy. the crowd was going nuts. at one point he climbed up on this telephone pole a few feet away from me. the telephone pole had sort of a raised base that he was standing on. we was just flailing his arm and leg and kicked this dude in the face on accident. the dude starts yelling at him. then he starts pulling on his leg trying to pull him off the telephone poll to fight him. meth jumps of the telephone pole and starts attacking this dude.

at this point it turned into a near riot.

i bounced so fast.