Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectGuru
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=106770&mesg_id=106920
106920, Guru
Posted by Deluge, Thu Jun-28-07 07:41 AM
me and my boy were promoting our festival at this venue while guru had a jazzmatazz show at a venue down the street. so after this party is done we're outside handing out flyers and guru walks up. hes looking at the lineup and is like yo mr lif hes from boston im from boston yall know whats up. we smile say word and go on with our shit. and guru just stands next to me.

so a hr or so later his crew comes up with a cab and is like yo guru lets go. hes like yo ill come later. they look at him like wtf and eventually bounce. so we're ready to leave and guru's like where yall going?

we're like we're done for the night we heading back after getting some food. hes like aight and without asking just walks along. we're pretty much weirded out at this point.

so we're sitting at this diner with guru and he starts pulling out pics of his kids and showing them to us and shit. when we left for the bus he also walked along to there and kinda looked sad when he realized we were leaving.

iono wtf that dude was on but that was one of the weirdest things ever