Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectJeru again
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=106770&mesg_id=106899
106899, Jeru again
Posted by Deluge, Thu Jun-28-07 07:20 AM
i think this was like 2001 or something
hes doing a show in amsterdam

for some reason people were still interested in him after multiple crap shows but little did we know he was going to top all that this night

jeru comes on stage and starts a rant about all us living in nice houses and not knowing anything about the hood. while on his rant he notices someone takes a picture.

he flips out and goes like I DONT WANT NO PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEO, OR RECORDINGS MADE. theres fans w/ cameras and some (hiphop) press w/ cameras so they go like oh wtf. the stagemanager calls jeru to the side and tells him theyre allowed to take pics.

jeru goes back to the mic and is like aight yall can take pictures but if i see a motherfucker bootlegging my show we're fighting

so jeru starts his show and his dj keeps skipping the record. people start booing and jeru blames it on the bass in the monitor. then he stops the show and calls out a dude all the way in the back of the venue.

I SAW YOU TAPING THIS SHIT. COME UP ON STAGE AND FIGHT ME.

everybody is like wtf how can you even see what dude is doing. so jeru is on his way off the stage trying to fight this dude. this dude is like wtf is happening. the stage manager comes back in and convinces jeru to stop acting up and just continue the show.

so hes back on stage a few tracks in. in between tracks this cat at the front of the stage is like JERU I LOVE YOUR SHIT. WHERES MIZMARVEL.

jeru tells his dj to stop the record and looks at the fan.

mizmarvel? why you tryna disrespect me man? this aint no mizmarvel this is a jeru show why you asking me all that? the kid is like i was just as... BAM. jeru just straight up punches the kid in his face for no reason.

after that people started leaving