Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjecti got part two of this story....lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=106770&mesg_id=106838
106838, i got part two of this story....lol
Posted by qoolquest, Thu Jun-28-07 12:57 PM
after the jigga rehearsal i chilled with him for about an hour so we can discuss the show and whatnot and what changes need to be made before the radio city show (you right about gay pride weekend cause they had our hotel (the W) 10 blocks away but they realized for us to be on time we'd have to leave 2 hours early--i was maaaaaad late cause of the traffic....that mofo was heaty wheastrow at me and just---anywho--) so me and my ex went to the cafeteria to grab grub before we went to the hotel.

most new yorkers know high end restaurants be on some shit. i mean before phrenology i was pressed to get a table at the snap of the fingers---since then its been easier...but because it was mad crowded i had to squeeze in a corner between la and her crew.

it was like 12 of em. and they was hen'd up like a mofo.

now combine the itis and hen rock?

AND my ass? lol

i swear it was a scene out the boondocks 13 mofos damn near about to turn their plates into pillows---i think my girl was the only one who didnt fall asleep....but to go from being LOUD AS SHIT to (2 mins later) looking like the cover of The Who's The Kids Alright was a hilllllllarious moment in negrodom.

and snoring.

i swear they put some shit in our food to knock us out.