Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI LUHS me some YAWL..u hear me??
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=94201&mesg_id=94515
94515, I LUHS me some YAWL..u hear me??
Posted by LoveJonez, Tue May-30-06 12:53 AM
OH my GOD!

i dunno where to start...

ok...moments or peoplesssssh

uhm..less do people...

first...the lovely ladies of room TenOweTwo..
sha..opt..wu..lisa....you were the BESTEST room troopers a sista coulda ever asked for...i gained so much from each of you...we all got stuff goin on..but i clare yawl...ONE day...it's gon alllllll be aight...

sha...thanks for the makeover and skin tips hun..and family will be family..errbody family is the same...YOU continue to do YOU....u do u well...and ohhhh...Tell miss DEEEEEENY aaaDEEEEENYY aaaDEEEENYY she is one of the beautifulistt wimmens walkin round here...she's a sweetheart and ain't got NO lick of sense...shit..log her on and get her a shirt......she's fam...

opt...girl...nobody does it better...and that "it" is being u..."thow yo A up" lady...*cheese*

Lisa....damn mama...you are a jewel...thanks for the shoulder rub..them cramps were crankin (no homo perverts!!!) u'r a superwoman...and Marvel aint give her no sidekick....ur'e the bomb alll by yoself...*smile*

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Steph.......girlllllllllllllllll...gotdamn u's my girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...if u had notta come up herrrrrrrrrrrre...i jess don't know...thanks for everything..i mean errrrrrrrything...it was so good to hang...and walk..and shop..and talk..and confess..and laugh...and pray on the back of a damn bike in NYC TRAFFIC....and get lost for two hours..and find money...And build with u man.....i clare...u's my muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfukka....

aight....enuff emotionalization...

cinn and key...mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn my girls from around the world...yawl are the bestest....key..if u ain't drive that damn car, girl...i'm FOREVER grateful to u for that...call me..BOTH of yawl

juBOOM...you are sooo Godsent....thank you for your patience and generosity..takin folk to the airport i KNOW is somethin else..thanks from the bottom of my heart man...u are a treasure

Ronni....ms lady...it was quite a pleasure gettin up with you agin...THIS time was more time to get to know ya a lil..had a blast shoppin..and always remember...ruffles to the neck...belongs on the rack...only for dummies to wear baby...lol...only the dummies...

Vette....you are platinum and your heart is diamond shaped...was soo nice to meet u...

kangol...u's a kewl dude man...funny

doug...u's one whiteboy that chillz to the degree of dry ice...i had a ball

ISA*ISA*ISA*ISA...ur'e were a joy to meet...thanks for the hugs and the dranks and the dances...u're a cool brutha yo

mash....it's always always always nice to see u...i'm glad u made it...the sweetness u never run out of...

esco...i aint forgot to pay u back for that kickball to the head nigga..good to see u and rain...

novembersgift...repped NC VERY well...it was sooo good to meet u...

damn...
uhhhhhmm

SETH AND FRANK..da champ....yO i can't get enuff of yawl..literally..MrT...how did it feeeeeeeel..with 2 of us in the bed with u? hunh? lol...

room 906...kenny (my nigga can't get nO bigga)...aj (yo the shirts were hot mane)..and eric (it's over now baby..u can breev)..thank you for your hospitality...for each and errrrtime we came down there and lettin me rest my elmos on the cooler...yawl cool wid me..ha...

room 911...thank yawl for bein our refuge for when we got kicked outta room 906...ha

i got more..