Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjecti'll give it a go
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=75170&mesg_id=75318
75318, i'll give it a go
Posted by Beans, Fri Oct-07-05 07:54 PM
"West 4th.", the taxi driver announced to his passenger.

A faint sniffle came from the backseat as Joely went to reach for her wallet, she inquired "how much?", the driver then answered "$9.40". Joely handed the driver $12 to be generous, the driver thanked her and drove off.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU THROWING OUR MONEY AWAY LIKE THAT??", exclaimed Conceptíon.

Joely then replied "I was just being kind, damn. Can I do some good? There aren't enough good people in this world, I want to be one of the few who are good."

She enters her apartment where she's met by a fist to her face.
Punches continue to be thrown, her jaw broken and bloodied.

Joely cries out "NO! WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS EVERYTIME I'M NICE TO SOMEONE!", then cries uncontrollably while trying to collect herself from off of the floor.

"Nobody's ever nice to you, why should you kiss their ass? Why should you stoop to their level....you're a goddamned moron, keep letting the world fuck you over if you want to. You enjoy letting them take advantage of you, right? You like it? What about when I do it, you like it? ANSWER ME BITCH!", ranted an angered Conceptíon.

Joely stood their wimpering, her face starting to swell from the countless blows. Again she finds herself fighting Conceptíon off of her, Joely struggles to get away as Conceptíon holds her down ripping away at her blouse and raising up her skirt.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T!", cried Joely.
"Quiet..I'm just giving you what you want..you like being taken advantage of right? Why you fightin' me?", answered Conceptíon.
Joely then squirms and moans tearfully as Conceptíon enters her with two fingers, covering Joely's mouth to muffle her screams.

Mr. Rosenblum, the nosey neighbor from across the courtyard, peers into Joely's apartment and watches her lying on her living room floor masturbating and fondling herself.