Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectRE: The Mother of Black Nationalism....Queen Mother Moore
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=38960&mesg_id=39050
39050, RE: The Mother of Black Nationalism....Queen Mother Moore
Posted by eessix, Fri Mar-25-05 09:14 PM
Hi,
My name is Eric Essix. You are using an image from my website and while I am very flattered that you like the picture, it is generating a lot of "hits" on my site that are not really hits as every time the image is used on the message board it posts as a hit to my site. I have had over 10,000 hits to my site this month (about 2 times more than ususal) and most of them seem to be from this message board site and that soul food image is the page that is being shown 70% of the time. It really distorts the true number of people who are actually visiting the site. At first I was like Whoa! why are people going to the site all of a sudden and then I did the history and found out why.

If you really like the image I will be happy to scan it for you and send it to you to use that way so that it will not hit my site every time somebody posts a message. It is from a restuarant in Florence/Muscle Shoals Alabama and I took it back in 2000 while working on my Southbound album there at Fame studios. You are welcome to it. Let's see if we can work this out so that soul food is good for both of us!
eric