Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectI wish people could live without any positive actions that are inspired
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=202186&mesg_id=202242
202242, I wish people could live without any positive actions that are inspired
Posted by Ashley Ayers, Sat Mar-02-13 09:22 PM
by their looks. Just for say... 6 months. The way people speak to you, their body language, how nicely
people treat you (men AND women) is often (more often than we like to admit) directly relative to how
attractive they find you.

All of this stuff is a package deal. The nice treatment AND the compliments from the opposite sex.
It's going to happen unless it becomes illegal to talk to strangers. If you want to stop it all, feel free to
be stinking and unattractive. Make sure you and your breath smell like pure dog shit, crazy hair, wear a sheet, etc.

You can get rid of the compliments, but you also get rid of the positive interactions that brighten your mood
in a way that you don't even realize. Have you ever been invisible? Even when you tried to be kind?

To find some balance, maybe you could dress down? Wear less makeup? I don't know what to tell you to be
less attractive. You can fight it, but it's not going anywhere. I don't even approach women on the street,
but you expect all men to stop because you're mad about it? Think about it... it's pretty ridiculous.

And you can say "Well I shouldn't have to deal with it!" Ok, well what are you gonna do about besides
be less attractive? That's really all you can do.