Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral Discussion Archives
Topic subjectthis was a painful lesson i had to learn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=18&topic_id=17675&mesg_id=17746
17746, this was a painful lesson i had to learn
Posted by hateration, Fri Jan-16-04 05:25 AM
now i just try to listen and wait for them to ask me for suggestions

if the don't ask, i just try to empathize

but the sh!t really doesn't make any kind of sense

www.highergroundonline.com

“first there was two sets of footprints in the sand/then there was one set of footprints in the sand/when times get hard and sh!t hits the fan/God don't walk with me, he carry me man” – 50 cent

“i wanna walk with you/follow in your footsteps/talk with you to find out where my good's kept/i been gone away from home for so long/seems like everything i try to do without you go wrong/i'm confused about a lot of things, but not with my faith/so i'm depending on your Holy Ghost to guide me the way/see i'm a sinner in the 3rd degree/ain't afraid to admit ‘cause i seen n!ggas worse than me/who am i to judge a man when i'm a man myself?/in the dark, trying to get me some help…” - scarface

“…i ain’t here to argue about his facial features/or here to convert atheists into believers/i’m just tryna say the way school need teachers/the way kathy lee needed regis/that’s the way i need Jesus/so here go my single dawg/radio needs this/they say I can rap about anything except for Jesus/that means guns, sex, lies, videotape/but if I talk about God my record won’t get played/HUH?/well if this take away from my spins/which'll prolly take away from my ends/then i hope it take away from my sins…” – kanye west