Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectRE: Way to be a role model, Lupe.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=98828&mesg_id=98885
98885, RE: Way to be a role model, Lupe.
Posted by FNF UP UP AND AWAY, Thu Jan-03-08 09:10 PM
I'll recheck my facts on the Iran issue...but i saw that somewhere early in my research of his career...anyways whatever with politics at the end of the day on a national level...your vote on that level does NOT count...see Electoral College...unless a redistribution of the wealth and moneys made during slavery and the slave trade or an outlaw of the federal reserve system or a withdrawal of all U.S. Forces from soverign nations that no longer require their presence for security or an abolishment of the NSA and Homeland Security and U.S. funded terrorist organizations...then politics and democracy (which the real definition is "social equality" when was the last time u saw that ???) on national level is simply another reality show to keep u entertained and distracted while the REAL world powers get their plans in order to really fuck us over...Read some Chomsky and watch Zeitgeist the movie most of it ain't a bunch of bullshit...good night OKP...Thanx for all the online love on the album...

Go God!!!