Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectYour Concert this year at the Indiana Black Expo
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=94679&mesg_id=95257
95257, Your Concert this year at the Indiana Black Expo
Posted by joe206, Mon Nov-19-07 10:13 PM
"Oh, I see, ya niggas is on that bullshit"

i want to personally apologize to you. the black expo used to be such a fun, entertaining, and educating festival, but has now been completely turned into a corporate event, and now the people who attend the concerts may not even like the artist, they are just attending because they were given free tickets.

don't get me wrong, I enjoy every experience that we have shared together when you are on stage. ive seen my favorite artist (mc apples) all around the country: two times in houston (waiting in the cold by the tour bus and at the skybar where you hugged me like i was your little cousin that just got out the pen) ,once in philly when you met me and my pops, once in the chi (couldn't get backstage that time), and new years in atlantic city (classic!)....

i was so embarassed to be affiliated with my city after they rushed you off the stage...the crowd didn't want to stand up during the show (and you know badu don't like niggas sittin down at the show!).....how did you feel about the show?...... see you at the next one. luv ya kid

P.s. that booty been there, i been tryin to tell these cats bout the baddest woman on the land since 97..........so imma be one of the first to tell the world

I TOLD YA SO