Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectYo! A fellow Pisces, $$$ I owe you, and movies
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=94679&mesg_id=95196
95196, Yo! A fellow Pisces, $$$ I owe you, and movies
Posted by Wordman, Mon Nov-19-07 04:05 PM
Wanted to let you know I really dig the music. I get your work more than I get any other artist's work. I get it without having to think about it. As a fellow Pisces and artist, your work has left quite an impact on me. "Didn't Cha Know" just gets me in so many places. Thank you much for that.
So check it, I downloaded a live bootleg of yours, I think it was a concert you performed on your birthday. I ain't too inclined to be downloading artist's whole albums, especially cats I like. Way I figure, I don't generally pay more than $10 for a CD, so that means I owe you $10. How you figure I can get that ten spot to ya?
Also, do you have any other acting projects lined up? I was a big fan of yours in Cider House Rules, and I'm still trying to find a copy of the joint you did with the X-Files guy.
Looking forward to your new work.
Take this positive energy with you into new endeavors.
Peace

"Your current frequencies of understanding outweigh that which has been given for you to understand." Saul Williams