Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectRE: SHEEET
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=94679&mesg_id=94883
94883, RE: SHEEET
Posted by marsiffany, Wed Nov-21-07 05:41 PM
Cosign...when i heard "liberation" it was just like "damn that's my shit! It was the last song on the Cd and a perfect ending. I loved the entire song including Erykah's verse. I liked it so much that in my directing class (Mr. Norman, GSU btw) I chose to make a video using that song..it was sooo dope, at least we thought it was (LOL!) I had my homeboy in jail congregatin wit the other incarcerated fellas, we had a slick deputy that was really down for the cause, pregnant girlfriend coming to visit her man, and by the end of the song the sly deputy had freed all the brothers from jai. Mr. Norman was telling us I'm going to show this to Erykah, we were all so psyched! What do you think of your experience in the theater dept at GSU? Did you consider an acting career before you made it in the music industry? I know you're a hell of an actress, I saw you in the House of D, i enjoyed your performance, i would love 2 see you in a major role that would give you a lot of emotional range. Is an acting career a part of your future goals? Last ques. did you attend booker t for dance or theater?