Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectwhich is a bit egocentric yes?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=94679&mesg_id=94878
94878, which is a bit egocentric yes?
Posted by imcvspl, Sun Nov-18-07 06:34 PM
>actually i was speaking from the mind of a liberator

i'm not trying to knock you or where you were at the time. not even trying to knock the message of what you were trying to convey, it just through me off thematically. its like the song to that point is reflective in a way accessible to most listeners, but your voice was very specific toward your own experiences. i listen to the song and when your verse comes on all eyes are put on you as opposed to the inner reflectivity the rest of the song allows for.

>you dont have to get it . its waaay cool.

not getting or not getting, its just something i wondered if you thought about. or more speficically if anyone had ever brought it up to you. and its not a im hating on you, just sharing how i felt about the song.

>is there a song you like , however?

actually there are quite a few. i'll go on record as being one of those that loved Worldwide Underground and almost consider it your best work but only the tip of your potential, which i only hope continues to flourish in your future endeavors.