Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectThing is, clowning aside,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=91028&mesg_id=91646
91646, Thing is, clowning aside,
Posted by Starbaby Jones, Tue Oct-09-07 10:54 PM
all most of us are saying is that it's only as big as he made it. This would've died in one post if he was humble about it or didn't respond at all.

The fact that he came on here and posted copping pleas that turned out to be lies is the ultimate reason for this. He provided the rope, tied the nouse, and kicked the chair all by himself. If anyone had've done this, they would've got clowned just as hard.

Granted there are some cats being extra mean-spirited, but those are the consequences of his actions. His publicist is not on their job, because both of the interviews he's given have been way too reactionary and they're making matters worse.

Thing is, when you sell a product it's not about what you like, it's about what your audience likes. If you don't want to be privy to that then don't get mad if people stop buying your shit. I like the kid's music, but he was rude to everyone in that post for no reason, even the cats coming at him respectfully. He is totally getting what he deserves.

He's played up the Muslim angle, if it's not just hype, then he needs to find some humility. Even Malcolm had to shut up and take a step back to reevaluate. He needs to learn that people are going to talk, you don't have to and shouldn't respond to everything. Also, I hope you didn't take my previous post as being too snarky, because that wasn't my intent.

Salaam