Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectKill The Noize
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=77720&mesg_id=77778
77778, Kill The Noize
Posted by guest, Wed Feb-02-00 08:27 AM
I think it's definitly time to say that the moshing at the lily shows need 2 stop. This is coming from someone that loves to mosh at the Philly shows, but if people are gettin hurt and it is scarin away fans then I say we should just kill it. I have never made it up to a NY show yet(but plan 2 very shortly)it seems to me that these pits are comin close to the pits that I see at KoRn shows that i get in. These pits turn very brutal very fast. I have seen girls gettin knocked out and people getting put in the hospital over kids gettin kicked in the head and mouth.It's only a matter of time that this ishh is goin to start. The reason I say this is because 3 7000 9 are in my mind considerd a hard rock group which stirs up hard pits so hopefully they will be opening up in a hard rock atmosphere so we can all get down and not let anyone who is not down be affected like the crowds who attend these lily shows.<P>peace,<BR>netbomber<P>"ass so fat that you can see it from the front"-Mos Def