Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectThis Thing of Ours
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=77720&mesg_id=77736
77736, This Thing of Ours
Posted by guest, Wed Jan-19-00 04:14 AM
<BR>>We can mosh and not cause any <BR>>damage to the outsiders. Keep <BR>>it in the middle. Push <BR>>only Okayplayers (and PUSH HARD). <BR>>Kill each other. just make <BR>>sure it's each other you kill. <BR>> If a fight breaks out <BR>>or violence erupts, so be it. <P>LOL....You sound like you on some mafia ish....We only kill our own, the honored society.<P>>this isn't even a real mosh pit. <BR>> A real mosh pit would <BR>>be graphic. This is like <BR>>an ACME mosh pit.<P>You coulda fooled me. I got pinned between McFeely and Phoul Mouf and got the wind knocked out of me, I had to sit down on the stage to catch my breath before I almost passed out.<BR> <BR>>The pits are 10 times worse in <BR>>Phlly (and why do you think <BR>>I drive all the way up <BR>>there?). <P>Hell yeah they are, and one last thing before I end this and Naz if you read this i hope you don't get offended but this is some bullshit. If we mosh it's cause it's OUR thing, if someone don't like it, stay the fuck out, if you wanna be a part of it, everyone knows they're more than welcome. You can't be so blind as to see that if someone comes to the show and leaves 'cause of the mosh, it's cause they didn't have a big interest in the music side of it anyways. They weren't there for the artist, they were there to stand around, look cool, and act hard, eff that. What we do is a reaction to the artist, the music doesn't die in the mosh and everyone that has stepped in the boundaries of the mosh has done so out of love for the Lily. What about us? What about our interest in the Lily.<P>You say it's about the Lily and not Okayplayer, eff that 'cause OKP is an intergral part of the Lily. After all, who are the artists shouting out when they get on stage? "OKAYPLAYA!!!!!"<P>Also, you can't say you were kept from addressing the mosh at that time 'cause you were SOOO busy, because all during that ish I saw you propped up against a speaker on stage chillin' and soaking up the whole thing, after all, how could you have seen Nebbie kick two people in their dome? Well, I don't wanna single you out, but at least be truthful about the whole story. Granted you point was valid and I respect it, but don't hype the shit up for my or anyones benefit 'cause from your vantage point on stage I know that you saw the mosh was and always has been contained and in chaos we've still maintained control. It's all fun.<P>Okayplayer to me is being exactly how you wanna be without worrying about anyone hatin' on you, so don't ask us to change for anyone Okay, Playa? <P><BR>