Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectSorry Nou!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=77649&mesg_id=77660
77660, Sorry Nou!!!!
Posted by Nesta, Mon Sep-20-99 06:31 PM
Damn Nou, I didn't know that me getting airborne like that was gonna get you so charged. I'm up there doing my thing feeling I Apoligize and then out of nowhere I see Dan just basically just say eff it, if Nes is up there I'm going in.<P>THAT SHIT WAS MAD FUNNY because Dan was all nonchalant about it he just walkedm to the edge of the stage, turned his back and took a little Nestea (not to be confused with Nesta) plunge into teh ok section and just landed on folks while still playing.<P>It's a damn good thing HeavenLei is a strong woman because if she was some little modeling chick we would've been rolling her out of there on a hand truck.<P>And then the SHOWSTOPPER!!!!!. Nou's up there just vibing and doing her thing and out of nowhere here' s the left nipple peeking out trying to figure out what all the commotion is about. <P>I'm standing there like OK.....Well......it's a nice nipple, nothing to be ashamed of. But then you hear the little rumbling from the ok section because everyone is like damn, we really need to get her attention. But Nou is rockin for real and I see Tracey and Mercedes over there like Oh God! And then the reelation comes and Nou very calmly sticks that bad boy back in the holster.<P>CLASSIC MATERIAL. I love it. Hey what's the big deal anyway, nipples need some affection from the public too. NIPPLES HAVE RIGHTS TOO PEOPLE!<P><BR>______________________________________<BR>Quotes relating to me.<P>"Nesta after reading all your posts over the last weeks, I wanted to marry you. but now I see all we'd do is duplicate our cd collection. " -Soulsike<P>"Nesta, if I didn't know you, I'd think you were an illiterate stalker" - Angieee aka 'Stress.<P>