Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Lesson Archives
Topic subjectYour Left Titty...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=17&topic_id=77649&mesg_id=77652
77652, Your Left Titty...
Posted by Tank, Mon Sep-20-99 07:54 AM
'Tis the morning after the night before... and I am still laughing like crazy... Not sure that is the appropriate response from said tittys best-friend, but fuck it, I haven't seen a piece of comedy like that for ages...<P>As a little side note for the rest of my Okay Fam, Nou-Ra and I have been friends for 10 years now and so have that old psychic link thang going on. So, my point with this 'sharing', is that I have a little gossip for y'all from my left titty. 10 years of titty to titty telepathic conversation has given me this piece of info to tell you all:<P>Nou's left titty has had desires all of it's own to be a stripper. For about 3 years now her tit has been saying that it would like to go solo and has been trying to use the old peer pressure thing to get mine to go with it. (Luckily my left tit has a strong sense of personal identity and so has refused the invitation...) These desires are the cause of the dramatic size difference between it and her right titty. Apparently it has been doing special exercises which explain it's plumpness. So my left tittys reasoning from last nights hilarity is that NLT used last night as a test to see what kind of response it would get from the audience. Seeing how it was loved by all, MLT says that you can all probably expect to see more of NLT, or that next time you see Nou she will only have one tit and t'other will be touring local strip joints and bearing the name Black Lilly Titty...<P>Peace, Love and green things that grow,<P>Tank<P>"Yo, you got any sushi?" Me at about 4am this morning at a Roy Rogers rest stop.<P>"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. All you can do is go where they can find you." Winnie the Pooh<P>"We exist only in the dreams of the Supernaturals, and even they can sometimes have nightmares which trap us in events nobody can predict." Anne Cameron, Child of her People.